Monday, May 11, 2015

Guitar Hero - Denver Family and Lifestyle Photography

I learned a very important lesson this week.. never stop doing what you love just for the fun of it.  I realized that I had not taken photos just for me.. just for fun.. just to be artistic.. just to be creative, since I can't remember when.  So this week I decided I need a new lens, and not just for a specific job  but because I wanted it for myself.  I decided I would start shooting for fun again, and how much fun I have been having!  I realized again why I fell in love with photography in the first place, and it wasn't to try to fulfill someone else's vision of art, but my own!  And some of the things I've been working on are my favorite I think to date.  I'm so happy to share these photos with you of my muses, my girls, and why I started shooting in the first place.  I wanted to play with light and lenses and angles, and I am so very happy with what I came out with.  My girls started playing guitar about a year ago and are loving it.















1 comment:

  1. The girls are getting so big!! Beautiful photos Jen!
    Love that you realize you have to just do something for yourself sometimes!! I figured that out this year too.

    ReplyDelete