Monday, September 8, 2014

Chris and Kate (Denver Wedding Photography)

From the vintage style dress and accessories,  to the pies instead of cake, and lawn games instead of dancing, not much about this wedding was traditional, but it was so picture perfect!  I feel like if I could redo my wedding it would look a little something like this.  
I shot an engagement session at Chatfield Botanic Gardens a couple of years ago for the first time and when I saw the red barn I knew I needed to shoot a wedding here, and when Kate said this was the location I was over the moon.  Being from the south I have a special kind of love for barns and most things country, but I had no idea how cute this wedding would be.
Aside from the darling decor though, and the ambiance of the outdoor lights in the evening, it was the people that made this wedding so special.  It's hard to describe really, but everyone was so.. wonderful.. no really! Each and every person there I truly believe mattered deeply to Kate and Chris and they in kind were so happy to be there.  Very genuine and real are the words I would use to describe this incredibly beautiful couple, and I know yours is a love you don't see every day.   Congrats to the two of you, you are beautiful inside and out and it was truly such a pleasure.








  






















No comments:

Post a Comment