Sunday, June 16, 2013

New Blog




I'm starting a new blog again, and I hope this will be the last time.  I'm guessing blogs are like anything else.. sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs until you find something you really like.  
I wanted to start this blog out with something that is very near and dear to my heart, my girls.  We are on vacation in the north woods of Wisconsin, where despite the ticks that are freaking me out, we are having a great time.  The kids are having fun with their cousins and I think they've played harder here in two days than they've played in the last year!  It's really great to see them be free, be kids, and having the summer memories that will last them forever.  
Here's to the start of an amazing summer!



www.halfmoonpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment